When you're looking for the premier source for vaccinations and immunizations, bring your child to the professionals at Culver City Pediatrics.
Choosing to vaccinate your children is one of the best choices you'll make to protect their health and well-being from an early age and to reduce their chances of exposure to potentially life-threatening ailments during these important formative years. In most cases, these immunizations are necessary before your child is permitted to start school. A simple consultation with a knowledgeable pediatrician is all it takes to learn which immunizations your child needs, at what age they're recommended, and the benefits of choosing this level of protection for your child.
Here in Culver City Pediatrics, we are flexible and can accommodate to your vaccination schedule.
Vaccination Guidelines (click below)
- » Recommended immunization schedule for persons aged 0 through 18 years
- » Pneumococcal Vaccine Timing Tool for Children
- » Pediatric/Adult Influenza Vaccine
- » 2014 Recommended Immunizations for Children from Birth Through 6 Years Old
- » Recommended Immunizations for Children from 7 Through 18 Years Old
- » Recommended Immunizations for Adults by Age
- » Parent's Guide to CHILDHOOD IMMUNIZATIONS
Each article is available to download and print at home. You will need Adobe Reader in order to view these files.